39th Annual Pig Cookin’ April 7 & 8, 2017
The USA’s Largest All Volunteer, Non-Profit, Whole Hog BBQ Pig Cookin’, invites you to join us for two days of food, fun and springtime celebrations!
The Newport Pig Cookin’ Board and Volunteers dedicate the 2014 Newport Pig Cooking Contest to Mayor Derryl Garner in honor of his service to our town and unyielding support of this event. His enthusiasm and dedication was instrumental in our 36 year success. Thank you Mayor Garner for ALL that you do for our community!
- Free Admission and Free Parking
- Barbecue Plates only $7.00
- Bulk Pork when available sold for $7.00 per pound
- Serving begins Saturday at 11:00 am
- Concession Stands
- Bake Sales
- Funnel Cakes
- Live Music
- Souvenirs and so much more!
- Cooks/Pig Sponsor With the new Fire Code in 2017 Newport Pig Cooking is limited to 65 Cooks. The applications for participation will be based on first come.
- Arts & Crafts Form & Rules
- King & Queen Application
Please note the following:
- No Pets
- No Concealed Weapons
- No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed
See you there!
Newport Pig Cookin’s greatest accomplishment during the 35 years of running the festival; is that over $804,980.00 has been given to various non-profit organizations! Without the support of the non-profit groups the festival could not continue with their Hometown Southern Charm serving the best BBQ on the Eastern Coast.